Rouying Ladies Underwear  » Clothes  »
  • I'm not even sure what was the exact price that she paid for them either, but I know that she had bought them from a woman selling them on the roadside cheap
  • When I first saw them I thought that like other cheap underwear they might tear or the stitching might begin to pull a part
  • I've seen no stitches pulling a part, and I found that I didn't have to be extra careful when putting them on either
  • I would recommend underwear like this to women who are on a budget, because not only is it affordable, but it is obviously of good quality as well

• by Redtape

I was quite surprised when my mother bought these for me since before she did, I had never heard of the brand. I’m not even sure what was the exact price that she paid for them either, but I know that she had bought them from a woman selling them on the

roadside cheap.

When I first saw them I thought that like other cheap underwear they might tear or the stitching might begin to pull a part. However, I’ve already worn the two pairs of underwear that she bought for me on two separate occasions, and they’re both still fully in tact. I’ve seen ...

• no stitches pulling a part, and I found that I didn’t have to be extra careful when putting them on either. I also found that the cloth has not worn yet after washing them.

I also thought that the underwear was quite comfortable, in fact, so much so that I wish I could

find more to buy. They’re also quite stylish as well, since one would expect underwear that is so comfortable to be quite bland looking.

I would recommend underwear like this to women who are on a budget, because not only is it affordable, but it is obviously of good quality as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5522041067720930/k2311a0422/4.22.10