Fresh Wave ™ Odor Neutralizing Candle  » Gifts  »
  • I have noticed that it will indeed freshen up a medium-sized room in much less than an hour
  • I like the scent a lot, as it's a scent I immediately associate with very clean and fresh
  • The label says it burns for 40 hours, and I think that's pretty close, though I didn't keep track

• by Zozo Co.
      What a good candle this is for getting rid of icky, stale odors. This comes in its own little can, which means you can seal it up in between uses and take it wherever you like.

It survived a whole house move that way!

I appreciate how cleanly and neatly it burns, and the odor it leaves behind is lightly minty with a little astringency, just the thing for freshening up the ...

• kitty-litter-box room or a musty apartment. I have noticed that it will indeed freshen up a medium-sized room in much less than an hour. I like the scent a lot, as it’s a scent I
        immediately associate with “very clean and fresh”. The label says it burns for 40 hours, and I think that’s pretty close, though I didn’t keep track. However I think it does burn for a good long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 461711106770530/k2311a1117/11.17.06