Velvet Tuberose Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first thing that hit me about it was the smell, which I thought was very unique when comparing all the fruity and flowery smells of the shower gels I've used over the years
  • The best thing about the smell too was that even though it was perfumed and smelled so great, it never affected my allergies
  • I found that to be extremely comforting especially since my allergies seem to be on a hair trigger with some of the mildest smells sometimes
  • I was very happy with how this product made me feel, and I would definitely recommend that people buy it

• by Redtape

Up until now, I can’t exactly remember who gave me this great product, since it has sat in my bathroom for quite some time. It sat there for so long because I’m not usually very fond of using shower gels, especially since I didn’t like some of the few that I have used over the years. However, since I’ve been so stressed for the past two

weeks especially, I was in the mood for some aromatherapy, and decided to try it for the first time.

The first thing that hit me about it was the smell, which I thought was very unique when comparing all the fruity and flowery smells of the shower gels I’ve used over the years. I remember thinking that the product really did have a refreshing smell of ...

• real red roses, as if I was bathing in a spring concealed in a garden of roses. The best thing about the smell too was that even though it was perfumed and smelled so great, it never affected my allergies. I found that to be extremely comforting especially since my allergies seem to be on a hair trigger with some of the mildest smells sometimes.

Then,

there was how it made my skin feel after I used it, which was very different from all the other shower gels I had used over the years. It never said it was a moisturising show gel, but it made my skin feel very smooth like velvet.

I was very happy with how this product made me feel, and I would definitely recommend that people buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122041067690930/k2311a0422/4.22.10