Avon Moisture Therapy Pro-Vitamin Complex Hand Cream for Dry, Undernourished Skin
  • The second thing I noticed about it was the smell, since a lot of these lotions and hand creams seemed to be heavily perfumed sometimes, and they end up affecting my allergies and making me miserable
  • In the end, I decided I would recommend this Avon product to people who have dry hands constantly since it does moisturise very well, but at the same time, those who are not too squeamish about having lotion on their hands

• by Redtape

Recently I’ve found that my hands are constantly dry, possibly because I’m usually in an air conditioned environment all day, and I generally don’t like the feeling of lotion on my hands, so I always wash them after I’ve lotioned. Someone recommended the Avon Moisture Therapy Pro-Vitamin Complex Hand Cream to me, and said that it wouldn’t be too greasy, so I got one and tried it.

At first when

I put the hand cream on I realised that what the person was saying was true. It was much less greasy than a few other lotions I had put on, including Avon’s own Skin Softener in the jar. The second thing I noticed about it was the smell, since a lot of these lotions and hand creams seemed to be heavily perfumed sometimes, and they end up affecting my allergies ...

• and making me miserable. This was not true for this Avon hand cream, the smell of which was not perfumed and was very mild.

The texture of it was also quite good, as it was not too liquidy nor was it too thick. However, one thing I did notice about it though was the fact that some minutes after using it, my hands began to feel a bit greasy and sweaty

and the time wasn’t even hot. Nevertheless, it was still not nearly as greasy as the Avon Skin Softener, even though I eventually ended up washing the hand cream off.

In the end, I decided I would recommend this Avon product to people who have dry hands constantly since it does moisturise very well, but at the same time, those who are not too squeamish about having lotion on their hands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122041067680930/k2311a0422/4.22.10