Velvet Tuberose Triple Moisture Body Cream
  • However, after trying this one, I thought it was the most perfect one I've ever put on
  • I moisturised my body with it, and the first thing I noticed was that it was not very greasy at all
  • I recommend it to people who are looking for a great body moisturiser to use

• by Redtape

After I used the Velvet Tuberose Showel Gel for the first time and decided I was pleased with it, I also decided to try my Velvet Rose Triple Moisture Body Cream after I dried off properly. As I’ve mentioned in several of my reviews, I’m not a fan of lotions and

moisturising creams, since many of them have felt too greasy for my comfort. However, after trying this one, I thought it was the most perfect one I’ve ever put on.

I moisturised my body with it, and the first thing I noticed was that it was not very greasy at all. I realised I could even put it on my hands without feeling the urge to wash it off, which is something I’ve never done with any moisturising cream or lotion. It moisturised my body so well, that my skin began to have a pretty glow to it, and it felt soft ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122041067650930/k2311a0422/4.22.10