Clinique High Lengths Mascara (Makeup)
  • I always make a stop at a Clinique counter when I shop, because the brand makes my favourite skin care and makeup products, and it is fun to see what is new
  • As with all makeup that this brand carries, and one of the main reasons I love it so much, is that it is approved for sensitive eyes and is tested by scientists
  • Although the wand looked a bit strange, I decided to buy it anyway
  • Once I got my new mascara home and began using it every day, I noticed mostly positive features, and just a couple of negative things
  • Like I said above, I would recommend taking your time when you get used to the wand shape, but I really like this, and will buy it again

• by Jessie Bahrey

I usually go shopping in the United States a few times a year, and often I try to write down a list of cosmetics and makeup products that I have heard or read about in order to look for them at the stores I visit. In Canada, new products take a long time to get here, plus they are so very expensive when they do, so I try to stock up while in the US. I always make a stop at a Clinique counter when I shop, because the brand makes my favourite skin care and makeup products, and it is fun to

see what is new. Mascara was one makeup item that was on my list of needs, and as soon as I got to the Clinique counter, I saw a new mascara being featured, called High Lengths Mascara, for $29 for a tube. The advertising and the Clinique sales associate told me that it has a unique brush (which looked a bit scary when she first showed me), that is curved, green, and has very small teeth which is meant to find even the smallest eyelashes to coat with mascara, so it adds length to all the lashes. As with all makeup that this ...

• brand carries, and one of the main reasons I love it so much, is that it is approved for sensitive eyes and is tested by scientists. Although the wand looked a bit strange, I decided to buy it anyway.

Once I got my new mascara home and began using it every day, I noticed mostly positive features, and just a couple of negative things:

Positive:

-The wand is great-it really does find and lengthen all of my lashes, even the small ones, and there is no clumping;

-My lashes look longer but still natural;

-The wand is relatively easy to use, and there is no clogging;

-The mascara

wears very well, it lasts all day;

-It is easy to remove with makeup remover and even with just soap and water;

Negative:

-You have to take your time when applying, because it smudges very easily-it doesn’t smudge once it is on your lashes, but during the application, a small bit of moisture will make is smudge;

-The shape of the wand does take a bit of getting used to, so take your time at first;

Overall, I like this mascara very much. Like I said above, I would recommend taking your time when you get used to the wand shape, but I really like this, and will buy it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122041067450530/k2311a0422/4.22.10