Loreal ColorSpa Non-Permanent Colorant Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the reasons that I decided to quit coloring it was the fact that I found the process to be damaging to my relaxed and chemically processed hair
  • I cut off all of my relaxed hair about seven months ago, and I love the difference in the texture of my hair
  • However, I find that the color is a bit boring and I have been looking for a product to spice it up
  • Yesterday while shopping in Wal-Mart, I noticed this product for about $7
  • I will probably repurchase this product after it completely rinses out, and I also would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good temporary color gel

• by Simply_Fabulous

It has been a long time since I dyed my hair. One of the reasons that I decided to quit coloring it was the fact that I found the process to be damaging to my relaxed and chemically processed hair. I cut off all of my relaxed hair about seven months ago, and I love the difference in the texture of my hair. However, I find that the color is a bit boring and I have been looking for a product to spice it up. Yesterday while shopping in Wal-Mart, I noticed this product for about $7. I decided to try it since it promised to be conditioning and gentle on the hair.

It has been a long time since I used a product like this on my hair, but

I found that this one was very easy to use. Overall, I loved the way that it enhanced the natural color of my hair without damaging it. I also like that this coloring gel deposits a more natural looking color on top of the hair which gives it a more vibrant appearance without making it look like I just dyed it. Although my hair is short, it is also very thick, and this product was able to deeply penetrate through the shaft of it and create a more uniform look. One of the problems that I had with the brand of dye that I previously used was that it would only lighten certain areas of my hair and I would have patches that were lighter than other areas. Using ...

• this product was an amazing experience because it really did make my hair look terrific.

The process of coloring my hair only took about 15 minutes, and the conditioner that is provided in this kit smelled heavenly. Although this process can leave hair looking damaged, dry, and brittle, I was surprised at how healthy and shiny my hair was after it dried. I did have a few reservations about using this product, but the directions that were provided were easy to understand and it covered all of the potential issues that I had.

I really did not find anything negative about using this product. It is very versatile, and the best part about it is that it does not contain ammonia (an ingredient that ravishes hair). I also

like the fact that it is a temporary color, so if I end up not liking it I have the added security that it will eventually fade away. Unlike some of the other hair dyes that I have used, this one lacks that strong chemical smell that usually gives me a headache.

I would rate this product a 9 out of 10, only because I noticed that there were not a lot of colors available in this product when I went to the store. I will probably repurchase this product after it completely rinses out, and I also would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good temporary color gel. I also believe that this is a product that would work well on relaxed and chemically processed hair as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122041067150430/k2311a0422/4.22.10