Met Tathione  » Health  »
  • I am dying to have a fair skin, I was born being morena and I wanted to wear mini shorts or dress to impress my husband and I have been looking for beauty supplement that will help me with my whitening problem

• by ladynight2880

I am dying to have a fair skin, I was born being morena and I wanted to wear mini shorts or dress to impress my husband and I have been looking for beauty supplement that will help me with my whitening problem. Last year of December we had this yearly reunion party from

high school, I was amazed to see one of my long lost friend who even look younger as the time passes by, she shared her secret of having a younger and whiter skin, her secret is Mettathione with L-Glutathione 500 mg. I read that Mettathione has a lot of benefits for ...

• the skin it is good for people who has a liver problem, Heart ailments and it will help boost the immune systemand regulates blood sugar level. I am so amazed because it is not only antioxidant that helps fight aging and maintain younger looking skin it also helps improves skin color and helps
        clear out pimples due to my hormonal problems. Now I can flaunt my younger looking and even whiter skin the next time we will have our annual reunion, for sure my batch mates will be amazed of the result of my failry white skin. I am so glad I used Met tathione with L-Glutathione 500 mg.

quick note by anonymous :

hi, Im just curious ..it really makes you white? and that Mettathione with L-Glutathione 500 mg.how much it is? and where this drugs available ? and can you buy it for an instant or you have to buy the L-Glutathione separate with the met tathione .. if you answer this, it will be a big help . thanks.

Galega says :

Hi,

Yes, it does whiten skin. However, the result may vary from person to person. You are not required to buy L-Glutathione separately, it is an ingredient of Met Tathione.

quick note by anonymous :

I’m 16 years old. And my skin is so morena and people around the campus tease me most of the times. Is it okay if I use this kind of product? Is it suitable for my age? Answers would be helpful. Thank You :)

Galega says :

You are still 16. The company forbids people from taking it who are under 18. When you turn 18, you can start taking it, if you are satisfied.

Please don’t rush. It is not suitable for your age. Here is the link of the FAQ where you can get information about this

On a side note, there is nothing to be embarrassed about your skin color. It is gift. Respect it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422041067000430/k2311a0422/4.22.10