Senseo Coffee Machine HD7810/65BLK  » Housewares  »
  • This type cost him less than 50 US dollar in the store
  • I think that was already cheap if you can make good coffee with this coffee machine

• by reviewlover

I am in love with Senseo Coffee machine since the first time I used it. I did not find this kind of machine in the country where I lived before. I came from Asia, and when I moved to Europe, my husband introduced me to this great coffee machine.

He has Senseo Coffee Machine with HD7810/65BLK type. He said this

was the cheapest Senseo that he could get from the store. But the taste of the coffee will be the same with the more expensive coffee machine that he saw in the store.

This type cost him less than 50 US dollar in the store. I think that was already cheap if you can make good coffee with this coffee machine.

I believe him. Because I really taste good coffee when I make it with this Senseo. Senseo normally has their special coffee pads with their brands. But it does not mean that you can not use other coffee pads brand. It has to do with the taste of the coffee itself. The size of the pads are normally the same.

• Senseo Coffee Machine HD7810/65BLK
      And you can just use the other brand of coffee pads like you use the ones from Senseo.

It is easy to use and it is easy to clean as well. You just need to put the coffee pad on its place, then fill the water as well into the right place, then you start to make your coffee. This

machine will boil the water then together with the coffee pad inside the machine, you will make great taste of coffee.

When it’s done, you turn off the button. You’re coffee will be ready in your cup, since you will immediately fill the coffee direct to the cup from the machine.

Great product! Recommended! So practice if we can make coffee so easy like this!

Scarlett Herrera says :

re : I think that was already cheap if you can make good coffee with this coffee machine
Very simple to use. Comes in handy during the winter.
It was less than 50 dollars which was a win in my pockets but since judging by the price my expectations were low but by the price it’s totally worth it Passed my expectations

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322041066980430/k2311a0422/4.22.10