Princess Hair Dryer 1200  » Electronics  »
  • I was looking for a good product which does not cost too much for my budget
  • It was the simple hair dryer but I thought I don't need special hair dryer like in the beauty salon
  • I bought Princess Hair Dryer 1200, the color is silver

• by reviewlover

My old hair dryer did not work anymore. I had to find another one since I often use my old hair dryer to dry my long hair in the morning. I was looking for a good product which does not cost too much for my budget. I looked in the electronic store in town, and I saw this Princess Hair

dryer 1200. It was the simple hair dryer but I thought I don’t need special hair dryer like in the beauty salon. I just need the simple hair dryer that can dry my hair after washing my hair.

So I checked with the salesman about this product. He mentioned few things regarding this product. This could be the first time for me to buy the product with Princess brand. I know that the brand come from Europe. And I thought I would like give it a try. If it turn to be a good product, then I made a good choice. But if it’s not, I should not look for it anymore.

I bought Princess Hair Dryer 1200, the color is ...

• Princess Hair Dryer 1200
      silver. So it look shiny and chic when you see it for the first time. This is a 1200 watt and 230 volt hair dryer. So you need to make sure that you have the right voltage.

You can fold this hair dryer to make it smaller. So it will give you more space when you need to store it

or bring it in your suitcase when you travel.

There is no special features that you can get from this hair dryer,because it is just a simple hair dryer to dry your hair. That’s it. But it does not matter for me since I don’t need high-tech hair dryer, as long as it can dry the hair, it will be enough for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1622041066960430/k2311a0422/4.22.10