Dollar Tree
1671 Springdale dr , Camden SC 29020
  • I think it's wonderful that in the shape the economy is in there is still a store out there that knows the value of a dollar

• by Gina Gott

This store is amazing ! No matter how much money I have in my pocketbook , the dollar store makes me feel rich . Everything at the dollar store is just $1 each .

Hard to believe , but yes I said everything is $1 !

They have a huge selection to choose

from too.

They have : cosmetics , houseware items , toys , tools , gift wrap , books , candles , holiday items , figurines , and so much more .

I love this entire store !

If you are a bargain hunter like me , then this store will be your favorite ...

• place .

Why pay more for the same item at another store ? The dollar store is awesome !

They are always getting new items in too .

You have to keep checking back with them , and you will be surprised at what you find ! Also surprised at how much money

you save .

I think it’s wonderful that in the shape the economy is in there is still a store out there that knows the value of a dollar .

I am amazed that this type of business has survived .

You can bet that I spend my money here whenever I can .

I like saving money .

Dollar Tree

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2422041066940430/k2311a0422/4.22.10