Motorola RAZR v3i Dolve & Gabana cell phone  » Phones  »
  • In addition to that, I found that the buttons on it are so absolutely simplistic to use and press
  • In retrospect, while that is a lot of money, I paid more for my own phone, but can't stand using the features because it is all too complicated, so I am guessing I will be looking into this phone shortly and enjoying its more simplistic, yet still modern features

• by cjaneb877
      One of my friends recently got the Motorola RAZR v3i Dolce & Gabanna cell phone. I must say, its a rather eye-catching cell phone.

Infact, I can’t say that I have ever before seen a cell phone quite like it.

It is all gold and silver in color, which immediately catches my attention.

In addition to that, I found that the buttons on it are so absolutely simplistic to use and press.

I frequently get frustrated with my own cell phone because the

buttons are so imbeded into the phone, that they frequently enter in digits, even when I do not want them to.

This particualr model of Motorola, however, is by far, the coolest I have seen, and to be honest, I want one quite desperately! It has a simple button to press for mail, messages, or internet access.

On my phone, the computer is so complex that I have to go into a multi-media center, and then try and figure out what realm of the computer ...

• I wish to utilize, set up that feature, and then finally after twenty minutes, do what should have only taken me two minutes to do in the first place.

The Motorola RAZR v3i model, however, is nothing like that.

It would be perfect for me.

It obtains all of the necessary features, but is easy to use and operate.

That would be perfect for a person like me who does not want to fuss with a million different buttons, but just wants to be

able to do things quickly and easily, using the most modern technology.

I love this phone! From what I understand, it costs about three hundred and fifty dollars when it is discounted at most local department stores.

In retrospect, while that is a lot of money, I paid more for my own phone, but can’t stand using the features because it is all too complicated, so I am guessing I will be looking into this phone shortly and enjoying its more simplistic, yet still modern features!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371611106690330/k2311a1116/11.16.06