Eve Tomato Ketchup  » Food  »
  • I'm not one of those persons who would like or buy every single brand of ketchup, especially some of the cheaper ones since I've noticed that some of the cheaper ones taste a bit different and at times even look a bit different from the other brands of ketchup I'm used to
  • I've found that while it is not as good as Grace Tomato Ketchup in my opinion, it still doesn't taste too badly
  • Also, I like it because it is not too weak like some of the cheaper ones
  • I recommend Eve Tomato Ketchup for Jamaicans on a budget

• by Redtape

I’m not one of those persons who would like or buy every single brand of ketchup, especially some of the cheaper ones since I’ve noticed that some of the cheaper ones taste a bit “different” and at times even look a bit different from the other brands of ketchup I’m used to. However, these

days especially, I find that I normally have to buy the cheaper brands because money is so tight. Eve Tomato Ketchup is one of the cheaper brands of ketchup I normally find myself buying.

One of the reasons why Eve Tomato Ketchup is so cheap is because it is a local brand of ketchup. I’ve found ...

• that while it is not as good as Grace Tomato Ketchup in my opinion, it still doesn’t taste too badly. In fact, it is neither too sweet like some of the ketchups I’ve tasted, nor too harsh or sour. Also, I like it because it is not too weak like some of the cheaper ones.

Eve

Tomato Ketchup is also at the top of my list because of how it looks. I’ve noticed that some of the cheaper brands have ketchup that looks almost pink, and that alone sometimes turns me away from buying them; but Eve Tomato Ketchup is a rich dark red.

I recommend Eve Tomato Ketchup for Jamaicans on a budget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721041066820630/k2311a0421/4.21.10