JWIN JT-P330L Stylish Fashion Phone  » Electronics  »
  • Thinking about it now, I'm not really sure what's so stylish or fashionable about this phone since it has always looked quite plain to me, and I guess that maybe, if the phone looked a little prettier, then I might not be so disappointed in it either
  • Nevertheless, I am because even though we've had it for years, it still hasn't been th at long, and I don't think it works properly
  • I have no problem with the ringer however, since that can be heard from outside, but the speaker volume is so low on the phone that I normally can't hear much of what the other party is saying, so I usually have to tell them to hold on until I switch phones in another room
  • I would not recommend that people buy this phone simply because even though it might be cheap it certainly malfunctions too much to be worth it

• by Redtape

Thinking about it now, I’m not really sure what’s so stylish or fashionable about this phone since it has always looked quite plain to me, and I guess that maybe, if the phone looked a little prettier, then I might not be so disappointed in it either. Nevertheless, I am because even though we’ve had it

for years, it still hasn’t been th at long, and I don’t think it works properly.

First of all, one of the problems I have with it is that the speaker volume on it is just too low despite the fact that it is turned all the way up. I have no problem with the ...

• ringer however, since that can be heard from outside, but the speaker volume is so low on the phone that I normally can’t hear much of what the other party is saying, so I usually have to tell them to hold on until I switch phones in another room.

The other thing I didn’t like about

this phone too is that it has stopped working several times over the past few years. I’m not even sure what has happened to it either or who fixed it eventually.

I would not recommend that people buy this phone simply because even though it might be cheap it certainly malfunctions too much to be worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1621041066680630/k2311a0421/4.21.10