Holyoke Post office in Holyoke MA  » Business  »
1.0
50 Holyoke street Holyoke MA 01040
  • Most post offices I have been too have been pretty much a god experience but I have been to the Holyoke post office on more than one occasion and every time I went there I just couldn’t wait to get out of there because I often left this place annoyed and I even had a headache one of the times I left
  • There were way too many times where I would witness coworkers stopping o talk to each other or eat whatever it was they were eating right in the middle of having customers and I thought this was just outright rude
  • I also had to pick up mail from this place and on more than one time this place ended up messing up because they said they didn’t have my mail but they actually admitted they made a mistake and did in fact have it and I think they actually misplaced it because the whole place really looked disorganized and all the employees often ran around like their heads were cut off
  • The place was a decent size post office but it had an odd odor to it that really smelled gross and the place definitely could have been a whole lot cleaner than what it was
  • The bottom line is that the Holyoke post office is dirty, attracts delinquents, they are slow and were uncaring and very unhelpful and the whole post office is just so disorganized and I recommend that you avoid going to this particular post office at all costs as I will never return to this dump again because their services here suck

• by thereviewerat1

Most post offices I have been too have been pretty much a god experience but I have been to the Holyoke post office on more than one occasion and every time I went there I just couldn’t wait to get out of there because I often left this place annoyed and I even had a headache one of the times I left. The parking at this place sucks so much and I was always stuck parking on the side of the busy street and this post office is located in a very scummy part of the city so I didn’t feel safe leaving my car outside.

The customer service at this post office was pretty horrible and they were so slow and half the time they took their sweet time ringing people out when there were huge lines.

There were way too many times where I would witness coworkers stopping o talk to each other or eat whatever it was they were eating right in the middle of having customers and I thought this was just outright rude.

Some of the employees couldn’t even answer basic questions that I had had such as pricing and I was actually told once to look it up on my own time and this angered me ...

• beyond belief at that time.

I also had to pick up mail from this place and on more than one time this place ended up messing up because they said they didn’t have my mail but they actually admitted they made a mistake and did in fact have it and I think they actually misplaced it because the whole place really looked disorganized and all the employees often ran around like their heads were cut off.

cleaner than what it was.

I also didn’t like this post office because I always felt unsafe in there and the customers who were often there were loud and obnoxious and always arguing with each other and this post office seemed to allow this behavior and I thought this was intimidating.

The bottom line is that the Holyoke post office is dirty, attracts delinquents, they are slow and were uncaring and very unhelpful and the whole post office is just so disorganized and I recommend that you avoid going to this particular post office at all costs as I will never return to this dump again because their services here suck.

Kent Louwen says :

This Post Office is in desperate need to a face lift. It screams out for someone to take care of the place. To spend a few bucks and brighten up the whole, depressing, rat-infested edifice. It looks old, beat and shabby. Its lawn is a mess, a place where grenerations of dog crap have collected. And no one seems to care. Its as if the place was infected with the same sick neglect that the entire city suffers from. Civility is in serious decline in Holyoke, and the Post Office is a perfect reflection of that decline.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4121041066620630/k2311a0421/4.21.10