Seiko Contura Men’s Sapphire Crystal Watch  » Watches  »
  • I thought that the combination of the silver and gold coloring, made the whole watch rather dynamic in color and style
  • He told me that the best place to get one of these great watches is Kohls

• by cjaneb877
      I am not a watch person. I own a few, but I have never really given much thought to them.

I must say, however, that my friend’s grandfather was sporting this Seiko Contura Men’s Sapphire Crystal Chronograph Watch the other day, and it was pretty catchy.

It had three littel clocks within a larger face, and was silver and gold in color.

dynamic in color and style.

It was pretty nice, and believe it or not, it is her grandfather’s prized toy.

He knew each and every detail about the watch by heart, knew what stores sold the watch for what prices, and knew how he could operate each of the features the clock had.

It was amazing! This watch actually even had a non-digital second reader, along with an alarm and date feature.

It was really nice.

...

• Although I never would have thought of the watch as being a toy, I rapidly realized when talking to my friend’s grandfather, that watches are quite a conversation piece with the elderly.

He was telling me that within his nursing home, he and his buddies commonly compare watches and features and that that is the “in thing” to have! He told me that the best place to get one of these great watches is Kohls.

According to him, you

can purchase the watches for under three hundred dollars there, while at a regular department store, you may pay up to five hundred dollars for a watch.

I acutally am contemplating getting one as a gift for my own grandfather for this holiday season.

Based on the wonderful recommendation I got from my friend’s grandfather, and the new knowledge that I now obtain about every feature the watch offers, I am leaning towards thinking this could be a great holiday gift idea!

santosh says :

What is Sapphire Crystal and what is the use of it having in watch

Jules Li says :

Sapphire crystal is made out of aluminum oxide. They are used similarly to how diamonds are used, for decorative purposes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 641611106660330/k2311a1116/11.16.06