Dell Latitude E6400 notebook computer  » Laptops  »
  • When I bought this computer brand new I paid around a thousand dollars for it and it was not worth one dollar in my book
  • The notebook was not as light as I thought it was going to be and in m opinion it is just as heavy as many of the other notebooks out there today
  • This product is way too overpriced, doesn’t have any mind blowing features, doesn’t go loud enough and when it comes to durability this notebook is horrible and for these reasons I do not recommend that anybody pick up a Dell Latitude E6400 notebook computer

• by thereviewerat1

This notebook computer is just ridiculously overpriced, overhyped and just was a huge waste of cash and I am not a big fan at all of the Dell latitude E6400 for so many reasons and the first reasons would have to be the disgusting price tag on it. When I bought this computer brand new I paid around a thousand dollars for it and it was not worth one dollar in my book.

I did not like the design of this garbage because the keyboard part of

the notebook just felt weird when I used it and it was a tad weak and it seemed if I typed or pressed too hard on the buttons that I would have ended up breaking it.

I never got use to typing on this computer.

I also didn’t like the fact that I was being sold on how fast the wireless connection was on this particular notebook and for the amount of cash I paid I expected it to perform very fast but it definitely didn’t perform as fast as I had hoped and it performed that of an average speed computer.

This notebook is not durable whatsoever because I dropped it once and ever since than the hunk of crap never worked properly again.

The volume on this notebook sucked and I feel that it could have been made to go higher on the volume control.

This notebook also was a pain in the butt to keep charged and for some reason it always had to be charge just after an hour or ...

• Dell Latitude E6400 notebook computer
      two after I charged it until it was fully charged and this was annoying.

The battery on this particular notebook sucks and I had to replace it just after a month of having this notebook.

The notebook was not as light as I thought it was going to be and in m opinion it is just as heavy as many of the other notebooks out there today.

The one good thing about this product is that it does indeed have a whole lot of memory on it.

The LED screen would always act up and always just come in screwed up, maybe it was just that particular E6400 notebook but that is how I received it.

This product is way too overpriced, doesn’t have any mind blowing features, doesn’t go loud enough and when it comes to durability this notebook is horrible and for these reasons I do not recommend that anybody pick up a Dell Latitude E6400 notebook computer.

This notebook needs to be a lot more solid and reliable before I become a fan of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6321041066470630/k2311a0421/4.21.10