2006 Hummer  » Cars  »
  • I had the wonderful opportunity to do so the other day, and I think I died and went to heaven
  • I acutally was driving one of the large Hummer models, that cost over fifty thousand dollars to buy new

• by cjaneb877
      You truly have not lived until you drive a 2006 Hummmer. I had the wonderful opportunity to do so the other day, and I think I died and went to heaven! Those vehicles are amazing.

Not only are they just so luxury-oriented on the insides, but you feel like you have so much space to spread out and relax.

I have never before been in a vehicle where I felt like I had so much personal space,

and I can tell you, if I were making a whole lot more money, I would be buying a Hummer in a second! I acutally was driving one of the large Hummer models, that cost over fifty thousand dollars to buy new.

They also take in a considerable amount of gas, as I was quick to note that it costed my friend, the owner of the car, about a hundred dollars to fill the tank.

Now, from what ...

• I understand, the 2006 H-2’s, obtain the same leather seating, digital mapping devices, heated seats, and adjustable steering just like the H-3 model I was enjoying.

They just take considerably less gas, and are acutally smaller versions of the original Hummers.

I loved this Hummer, however, and if I had no budget to work with, I’d buy this over a Lexus, Lincoln, Suburban, or BMW in a second.

I think I was acutally driving my dream car.

It was not difficult to drive, despite its large size, it hugged the road beautifully, and it was honestly, so enjoyable to drive, that I had great difficulty giving the wheel back to its owner! I am so loving this vehicle! I give it a ten plus for a rating, and beg the dealers to lower the prices about fourty thousand dollars so that we can all live in a world filled with the many comforts and luxurires Hummers have to offer!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91611106630330/k2311a1116/11.16.06