Ray J
1.0
  • He's also known for his infamous sex tape with Kim Kardashian which I think was really a cry for attention from both of them
  • I say that's a bunch of garbage, he used the dating show in order to get his name out there and he unfortunately succeeded
  • I would never watch his television shows again and I regret watching his show about finding love because if I would've known it wasn't real and it was just an act I would've never tuned in to watch this ridiculous heartless person

• by rickyslove

Ray J is a R&B music artist and he’s also known as music artist, Brandy’s little brother. I wasn’t all to familiar with him until he was given his own reality show “For The Love Of Ray J” which went on for two seasons.

He’s also known for his infamous sex tape with Kim Kardashian which I think was really a cry for attention from

both of them.

He claims to wan to find love in his reality TV show but for some reason it never seems to work out with the woman he chooses in the end.

I think it’s really disgusting that he hurts and takes advantage of women who want to find love and put their hearts on the line in order to further his career.

He ...

• is not only wasting their time but he also doesn’t stop to think that these women have families and some even have children who they had to sacrifice time with.

It makes me sick that he now has another reality TV show on VH1 and now he’s focusing on his music and career and he says he just realized he wasn’t ready to settle down.

I say that’s a bunch of garbage, he used the dating show in order to get his name out there and he unfortunately succeeded.

I would never watch his television shows again and I regret watching his show about finding love because if I would’ve known it wasn’t real and it was just an act I would’ve never tuned in to watch this ridiculous heartless person.

Ray J

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5221041066040530/k2311a0421/4.21.10