Moonlight Path Body Splash
  • The only thing I wouldn’t recommend doing with this body splash spray is spraying it on bare skin because I notice it does tend to skin the heck out of it
  • I know I personally have sensitive skin and this body splash tends to dry out my skin more than it moisturizes even though on the bottle it says it moisturizes skin
  • I think it you have tough skin you should be fine if you do want to use it as a body moisturizing spray

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite scented body spray to use from Bath & Body Work’s is the Moonlight Path. It has a sweet floral musky scent that last for hours throughout my day so I do not have to constantly reapply it over and over again.

I notice it does tend to skin the heck out of it.

I know I personally have sensitive skin and this body splash tends to dry out my skin more than it moisturizes even though on the bottle it says it moisturizes skin.

I think it you have tough skin you should be fine if you do want to use it as a body moisturizing spray.

I personally just spray it on my neck and wrist like a perfume and sometimes in my hair and on my clothing so the moonlight path scent can last a little bit longer.

The Moonlight Path Body Splash Spray comes in two different sizes which are 3 oz.

and 12 oz.

I personally usually get both sizes so I ...

• Moonlight Path Body Splash
      can keep one in my handbag and one in my bathroom so I can always have it on hand when I want to smell good.

The price I usually pay for my Moonlight Path Body Splash Spray is between $5 and $12 unless it is on sale at Bath & Body Works.

The bottle this body splash comes in is clear and fancy

so you can see the body splash is purple.

I would definitely recommend this body splash to anyone who likes sweet musky floral scents.

I know it reminds me of sweet flowers blowing in a garden at nighttime and I just love that type of aroma.

Anyways, I do hope those of you who try the Moonlight Path Body Splash like it as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121041066030530/k2311a0421/4.21.10