Naturally Select Tropical Trail Mix
  • Trail mix isn't something that I can find reasonably priced, and really, I don't know if $1.00 for a 7 ounce bag at the Dollar Tree is even worth the money, but I do know that I enjoy this tropical mix and that every package I purchase disappears relatively quickly
  • I am really impressed by just how natural-tasting this trail mix is

• by CirclingCanvas

Trail mix isn’t something that I can find reasonably priced, and really, I don’t know if $1.00 for a 7 ounce bag at the “Dollar Tree” is even worth the money, but I do know that I enjoy this tropical mix and that every package I purchase disappears relatively quickly. When I start munching on this mix, I

easily lose track of how much I consume because the mix is pretty tasty and enjoyable to eat. Six flavors are represented in this mix: pineapple, banana, coconut, dates, raisins and papaya.

My favorite of the bunch is the pineapple flavored bites with coconut a close second. I am really impressed by just how natural-tasting this trail mix is. Everything tastes as it should and the taste lingers, too! Even after I finished swallowing, the flavors remain in my mouth, and that just makes me hungry for more. I am also impressed with how the mix is pretty evenly divided among the six flavors, although by no means are the divisions perfect. For example, the raisins ...

• Naturally Select Tropical Trail Mix
      and papayas are generally outnumbered by the dates and banana flavored bites, but I guess it would be pretty difficult to divide up the flavors evenly. As long as I am able to enjoy all six flavors, I am pretty happy.

As an afternoon snack, this trail mix is something that I look forward to, and that, I suppose,

means that it is worth $1.00. I wish the bag were bigger, but they do manage to fit quite a bit in a 7 ounce bag. Since I am satisfied with the rich and authentic fruit flavors and because the textures that kind of alternate from somewhat crunchy to mildly gummy are pleasant, I feel this product is deserving of a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721041066020530/k2311a0421/4.21.10