Revlon Photo Ready Make-Up Foundation
  • When I put it on I loved how Dewy my face looked
  • However when I stepped out of the bathroom into some natural light I realised my face was glittering
  • What's great is that it is a quality product that is easily accessible in supermarkets and chemists at a reasonable price

• by urbanbeaute

As I have olive skin I often have a hard time finding a foundation. They are either for lighter people and my skin ends up looking pink or for very dark people which gives my skin an orange tone. So I’m always

on the lookout for a great foundation and I actually think I’ve found one in Revlon’s photoready line.

The packaging is pleasing to the eye and I liked the pump function of the bottle.

When I put it on I loved how Dewy my face looked. It was really a cool tropical look. However when I stepped out of the bathroom into some natural light I realised my face was glittering. The shimmer in this foundation was intense and while it came on nice and smooth with ...

• Revlon Photo Ready Make-Up Foundation
      a really silky touch I wasn’t about to leave my house shining like a disco ball. I ended up mixing it with some tinted moisturiser and it took some of the shine away.

Overall i was really pleased with this product. What’s great

is that it is a quality product that is easily accessible in supermarkets and chemists at a reasonable price. The only flaw is the shimmer and while it’s a great look for when you are going out at night it’s not something you can wear every day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121041065880530/k2311a0421/4.21.10