Mc Donald’s restaurant  » Restaurants  »
C/ Gran Via 52, Madrid, Spain
  • I like meat, and even if Mc Donald's hamburguers are not the best, they taste good for the price you're paying

• by Cal

Mc Donald’s is a well known restaurant all over the world. It can be found anywhere, and even if many people think that their food is all the same, it always surprise me.

I have visited many different contries, and in each one they have different varieties of hamburguers that only exist in that specific country, as well as ice creams or french fries.

That’s why

when I travel I look for a Mc Donald’s to see what surprise is waiting for me there.

For example, did you know that there’s a hamburguer called ‘Samurai pork burguer’ in Thailand?

The price is pretty cheap, and they have many products in a low price.

For example, you can take products like a cheese burguer for just 1 euro.

This specific Mc Donalds in ...

• Madrid has been put through renewal, and now it has a pretty chic and modern look.

I like meat, and even if Mc Donald’s hamburguers are not the best, they taste good for the price you’re paying.

If you dislike meat, they offer salads too, and even fruit.

The ice creams are also cheap and tasty, and offered in different tastes.

This restaurant has a pretty

efficient staff that keeps it clean most of the time, even if often customers drop food or drinks -I admit I’m guilty of that, but it wasn’t on purpose, and I deeply apologize for that-.

It’s not healthy to eat that kind of food everydays, of course, but once in a while having a hamburguer always make me feel good, so on those days I go to eat something to Mc Donald’s.

Mc Donald's restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 721041065850530/k2311a0421/4.21.10