Namkee Chinese Food  » Restaurants  »
Zeedijk 111 - 113 1012 AV Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • But lucky me that I found a very good Chinese restaurant in Amsterdam city
  • I think it was still the standard price of the food from the restaurant in Europe

• by reviewlover

The hardest part for me, and Asian that just live in Europe for few years is when it come to find the special Asian food restaurant. But lucky me that I found a very good Chinese restaurant in Amsterdam city. The restaurant is called Nam kee. If you ever happen to visit this restaurant, you will see many Chinese and Asian faces inside this restaurant. For me, that can be a sign for a good

food already. If you are looking for a good Asian restaurant, you should see the one that have more Asian customers. Than that’s the right restaurant that you should go.

I went there and ordered some special Chinese dishes from this restaurant. And I was so happy with the foods. It was really delicious. The foods were really the real Chinese food taste. I’ve been trying many Chinese restaurant in Europe, but I did not find ...

• the real Chinese restaurant until I found Namkee.

Namkee is located in the heart of Amsterdam. I should also say that the location is somewhat popular for Chinese and Asian people. There are some other Asian restaurants as well around that area.

The price of the food in Namkee was also not so expensive. I think it was still the standard price of the food from the restaurant in Europe. I think one portion of food

from the menu will cost you around 7 - 15 US dollar. This is a normal price that you will pay in other Chinese food restaurants in some cities in Europe (Netherlands). You will find some traditional menu such as Roasted Peking Duck, Dim Sum, and others.

Namkee is not a luxury restaurant. Don’t expect to find luxurious things there. But you go there because you are looking for a good Chinese food with original taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 721041065830530/k2311a0421/4.21.10