Desitin Multipurpose Ointment
  • Having a baby was not really easy as I thought before
  • Sometimes, when I bought wrong kind of baby diaper, I could really see the reaction on my baby's skin
  • Because I know Johnson Baby care products since long time already

• by reviewlover

Having a baby was not really easy as I thought before. There are few things that we need to prepare regarding baby cares and products. One of the product that I almost forgot to get from the store was ointment for diaper rash. Sometimes, when I bought wrong kind of baby diaper, I could really see the reaction on my baby’s skin. The small skin rash was starting to grow. And to prevent and stop that matter, I need baby ointment that I can apply on the area which has diaper rash.

I choose Desitin Multipurpose Ointment from

Johnson at that time. Why? Because I know Johnson Baby care products since long time already. So I don’t want to find other brand to try if it is good product or not. I just want the best one for my baby.

As you can see from the name, this ointment from Johnson has multipurpose. I normally used it for diaper rash and irritation on my baby skin. When I apply this product, the skin became softer and the irritation that I saw on her skin started to slowly disappear after applying this product for few days.

• Of course, this could help a lot. Normally, when there was diaper rash, my baby started to cry often than she normally did. But after applying this product, she did not care a lot, although she still could feel uncomfortable with the rash that she had sometimes.

I guess this ointment help the skin to get more vitamin A and D which could make the skin look softer and smoother than before. This was the reason why the diaper rash can be cure with putting or applying this product regularly.

If you want to use this product

for your baby as well, maybe you can follow what I did with my baby. First, you need to make sure that the area where you see the diaper rash is really clean. Means that you need to wash or put your baby in the shower first to make sure that the baby skin is clean. Then you can apply this ointment to the skin surface area that has diaper rash. Try to repeat the same step in the morning and afternoon. After few days, you will see that the diaper rash will slowly disappear from your baby skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5421041065770530/k2311a0421/4.21.10