Nivea Whitening Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • And here in Asia, I found many products with whitening purpose
  • I thought I want to give it a try and see if it really work well
  • I bought it in the store for 1.50 US dollar

• by reviewlover

I found it so funny. I could not see any kind of product which can make the skin look more white in Europe. They have lotion products but some of them are for sunbathing.

And here in Asia, I found many products with whitening purpose. One of the product that I tried was Nivea Whitening Lotion. I was having my holiday in Bali when I found that my skin

looked darker. I guess that was the effect of swimming every day in the hot and sunny day. Even I used sunblock already, I still could see the different on my skin color. The area where it’s not cover with my swimsuit stayed in the normal color, meanwhile the rest of the skin looked a bit darker.

I went to a store to find special lotion to recover my skin ...

• color. And then I found Nivea Whitening Lotion. I thought I want to give it a try and see if it really work well.

I bought it in the store for 1.50 US dollar. There was only 100 ml lotion inside. So I guess that it will be finish within no time, especially if I use it every day.

I read in the bottle of this lotion that this

product contains of white bioactive.

I used it every day, and especially in the skin area that has darker color than the other. After one week using it, I did not really see that my skin become more white. But I did see that my skin became softer now. So I guess, the whitening was not really work on my skin but the lotion itself make my skin more soft than before.

Nivea Whitening Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121041065750530/k2311a0421/4.21.10