Daisy Perfume by Marc Jacobs  » Perfume  »
  • What I love the most about perfumes is that they often come in amazing creative packaging and the bottle for Daisy is no exception
  • I enjoy it because I'm very much a girly girl but I think it's not for everybody

• by urbanbeaute

This perfume my Marc Jacobs is one of my favourites. What I love the most about perfumes is that they often come in amazing creative packaging and the bottle for Daisy is no exception.

The bottle itself is very cute. It’s got some plastic flowers on the top of the bottle and

while this could have come across as tacky and cheap, it doesn’t. It gives the perfume a youthful vibe.

The perfume literally reminds me of meadows, sunshine and flowers which I love. It’s sweet but not overly so. While the scent of flowers feels lovely, gentle and blended nothing really stands ...

• out about the smell.

The scent isn’t all that original and it reminds of sweet fragrances that are usually made for young girls. But it is very likable and I could see myself wearing Daisy every day as it’s not too strong but pleasant enough to enjoy wearing.

This is a very feminine inoffensive

fragrance. I enjoy it because I’m very much a girly girl but I think it’s not for everybody. The fact it’s so blandly pleasant may put some people off but I think another aspect of this is because it’s so mild it would be a great gift for just about anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5621041065720530/k2311a0421/4.21.10