Spartacus:Blood and Sand  » TV  »
  • However, a couple of the first episodes have been leaked and let me assure you, they do not disappoint
  • They try to explain their letting him live and continue to cause problems by saying the crowd wanted him to live

• by infogirl

The new TV series, Spartacus: Blood and Sand is a TV series that can be seen on the STARZ channel. However, a couple of the first episodes have been leaked and let me assure you, they do not disappoint.

There has been a ton of blood, sex, and violence throughout

the episodes I’ve watched.

Despite all these elements that could be touted as simple gimmicks to get viewers, I didn’t feel like they took away from the portrayal of the characters at all.

That is, I felt like I could really empathize with the characters-especially Spartacus.

I did feel as though the bloody scenes were a bit dramatized.

The blood sort of lingers on the screen at times, which was more comical to me than dramatic, but that’s a plus in my book.

One thing I have difficulty believing though is how the Romans are so “grudgingly” accepting of the ...

• Spartacus:Blood and Sand
      behavior problems Spartacus seems to have.

They try to explain their letting him live and continue to cause problems by saying the crowd wanted him to live.

It is difficult to predict whether this will become more believable later on in the season as more actions and characters are explained and

developed.

All in all, the series has surely reeled me in.

Who doesn’t like a classic underdog story? This one comes peppered with all sorts of things that ensure it won’t air on network TV anytime soon to boot! My advice: Give the premier, and if it seems plastic, give the next episode a shot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1021041065660430/k2311a0421/4.21.10