Avent Manual Breast Pump
  • I am a first time mother and I decided to breastfeed my son as soon as I new I was pregnant
  • The Avent manual breast pump is the best pump for mothers who want to express as much milk as possible in the least amount of time and want to be able to carry their pump with them whenever they have to without having to worry about the size or weight of the pump

• by rickyslove

I am a first time mother and I decided to breastfeed my son as soon as I new I was pregnant. So during my last trimester of pregnancy I purchased the Avent manual breast pump for $50 which was one of the least expensive breast pumps I could find.

I was told to purchase an electric breast pump

because it would be easier and faster to pump but the prices were outrageous and I didn’t want to invest so much money in a pump considering I am planned on being a stay at home mom.

As soon as my son was born I immediatley used the breast pump within a couple of days so that I could make bottles in order to attend appointments.

I was surprised at how quickly I was able to pump my first 4 ounces when making my first bottle for my son.

The pump was very comfortable and I never had discomfort in my hands or breasts at all.

Since the pump is so light in weight and portable ...

• Avent Manual Breast Pump
      I could take it anywhere and even pump on the road if I really had to.

It also fits perfectly into my diaper bag which helps me out a lot unlike electric pumps that are bulky and very heavy and are impossible to take anywhere.

The Avent manual breast pump is the best pump for mothers who want

to express as much milk as possible in the least amount of time and want to be able to carry their pump with them whenever they have to without having to worry about the size or weight of the pump.

it’s really been one of my favorite products I have purchased and I will use it with my second child for sure.

Jennifer Morris says :

I bought the Avent manual pump a week after my youngest was born to try and build up a stash. It fit me very nicely and didn’t pinch like some others have in the past. In my opinion it was easy to use and to break down and clean. I got a good 2 oz out of each breast after nursing which is amazing. It has a comfortable grip and I really enjoyed using it. All around a pleasant experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5421041065580430/k2311a0421/4.21.10