Ke$ha: Your Love Is My Drug (song)
  • You can hear the beat of the drums the best out of all the other instruments in this song
  • I think they might of did that on purpose because a line in the song says, feel your love like an 808 drum

• by Niesa

This song is the new upcoming single for new pop artist, Kesha. This song is a total love song. The lyrics are cute, and simple.

The song is about a girl, who is so in love with a guy and she feels addicted to his love like a drug. This is a perfect Valentines Day song.

The beat is really

fast paced, like 3 beats per second. You can hear the beat of the drums the best out of all the other instruments in this song.

I think they might of did that on purpose because a line in the song says, “feel your love like an 808 drum”.

The lyrics are really simple but they are cute and match the ...

• song.

Kesha’s voice really catches the song, you can actually feel the love in her voice. And how she felt about the boy when she wrote that song.

It’s a really catchy, mind- repeating song. I feel myself singing it, throughout the day sometimes.

I give it 10/10. I love this song.

Just the beat of the song puts me

in such a good mood. It’s like she’s singing about me and my boyfriend.

The song is sung in a way that everyone can relate to this song. It’s such a beautiful song, and one of my favorite songs of all time.

If you love, love songs, and love cute dance mix love songs. This is a song I highly recommend.

pitbull lover says :

i think this song is actully really dumb. she talks about a love sick crack head and have you seen her video not somthing i want my 4 year old to watch. she is in my opinion goin to winde up just like britney spears. or she is goin to winde up as a crack head. she cant sing and she cant dance. and she dresses like a freak. its bad nuff we have lady gaga we dont need her to. all she wants is old rinkly men and drugs aparently. she is goin to be the next one to be in a rehabe mark my words

Vital Expressions says :

Your four year old should really not be watching MTV at all considering all the explicit content on there. Keysha is not a savory character by any means I will agree with you there, but I don’t think it means she will definitely be in rehab, or that we should judge her.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1421041065500430/k2311a0421/4.21.10