Crystal Palace  » Restaurants  »
3111 World Dr.Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. Magic kindom Disney World. On Main Street USA
  • I knew that the Character meals were more about character interaction than the food, but I have to admit that I was a little disappointed in the food
  • I would recommend Crystal Palace to people only for the character interaction

• by davis65

We arrived to Disney World on April 5, 2010. We had made reservations at the Crystal Palace so my kids could have a character meal with Winnie the Pooh. I knew that the Character meals were more about character interaction than the food, but I have to admit that I was a little disappointed in the food.

They had a very small buffet with less than 10 items on the entree and

sides area. My husband and I only found 2 things on the whole buffet that we liked and that was the carved beef and the garlic mashed potatoes.

However, even though the food wasn’t that great, the whole interaction with the characters and staff was. We were celebrating 3 birthday’s, and they had decorated our table with confetti.

My boys felt really special because none of the other tables around us were ...

• decorated. The waitress made sure that my boys were first in line during the parade with Winnie the Pooh and friends.

My kids loved marching around the resturaunt with the characters. When the characters came to the table they spent a little more time with my boys and made them feel very special.

As we were getting ready to leave the waitress asked if we could wait just a minute. I didn’t

know what was going on, but I told her that we could.

She showed back up with 3 cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday as loud as she could for my boys. I would recommend Crystal Palace to people only for the character interaction.

I rated them a 7 because the character and staff interaction was great, but the food was not. This is not a place to go and expect great food ontop of character interaction.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 721041065450430/k2311a0421/4.21.10