WRP 6 Days Diet Pack  » Health  »
  • I had to try so many diet product because I have overweight problem
  • I like to eat delicious food, that's why I always have to do diet when I feel that I gain too much already

• by reviewlover

This was one of the diet pack product that I tried in my life. I had to try so many diet product because I have overweight problem. I like to eat delicious food, that’s why I always have to do diet when I feel that I gain too much already.

One of the diet product that I used few times was WRP 6 Days Diet Pack. This product can be use as food supplements for people

who want to do diet for losing their weight.

Inside this package, you will get WRP Nutritious Drink and WRP Cookies as food supplements. You can drink WRP nutritious to change your breakfast in the morning. This WRP Nutritious itself is just like a kind of milk shake. When I drink it, I don’t feel hungry anymore for couple of hours. That’s why we called this product as food supplement. Because it can be a ...

• supplement to change the food that we normally take.

Then in the day, I normally take a little snack between breakfast time and lunch time. I only take WRP Cookies. The taste of the cookies were just the same as the other normal cookies that I usually take, but this WRP cookies have lesser calories and sugar level if you compare with the normal cookies. So, it will not make you fat if you take

WRP cookies.

I eat normal lunch. And in the night, I take WRP Nutritious again for my dinner. By doing like this, I could control the calories and sugar level that I take every day. What I like with this WRP products, the taste of the food supplements are still delicious even it is a kind of diet product. That’s the different with other diet product which normally have different or even strange taste in my tongue.

SassyGal says :

How does WRP 6 Days work? Is it easy effective to have diet with it?

Galega says :

Many users experiences reduction of around 1.5 kg of weight within one week with this pack.

Actually, you have to completely rely on it for full six days for all your dietary needs. Sometimes, it becomes quite tough. Further, if there are lots of fat in your body, it may not become easy to lose weight within one week even with this pack.

It asks for only one week and there isn’t any chemical in it. Hence, you can try it for such a short span of time without compromising your health.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421041065440430/k2311a0421/4.21.10