GE Spacemaker Microwave
  • So, we were looking in the best buy store in town, if we can find the cheap microwave that we can buy and use it in the house
  • So when I need to use it to defrost big piece of meat, I have no problem for that
  • I think I made good choice by choosing GE Spacemaker

• by reviewlover

My old microwave is broken. I really need to get the new microwave since we are using it so often for cooking as well. But to be quite honest, we did not really have budget to buy the new one. So, we were looking in the best buy store in town, if we can find the cheap microwave that we can buy and use it in the house.

After walking around for awhile, we finally found the right microwave that we want to have for our house. We found GE Spacemaker microwave.

The price of this microwave was not so expensive. That’s the first reason why we choose this product. The second reason was quite simple. We knew GE products, we had some of their products as well in our place. And so far, we had no complain for their products. That’s why we did not have doubt when we choose GE spacemaker in that store. We paid around USD 170 for this GE microwave. Which was already cheaper than the other brands that I saw in that store.

We paid ...

• that microwave and brought it home in the same day. Since it was not really that big, we could easily bring it and put it in the trunk or our car. No problem!

This microwave work with 950 watt electricity power, and there are 10 power levels that you can use for cooking several kind of dishes. The information about that is available in the instruction book from the package.

The space inside the microwave itself is quite big.So when I need to use it to defrost big piece of meat, I

have no problem for that.

And there is also auto defrost choice that we can use to defrost the meat that we get from the freezer.

In general, I am so happy with this product. I think I made good choice by choosing GE Spacemaker. It’s economic and I did pay too much for such a good microwave like this.

Recommended!

And when we try to use this microwave for the first time, we were so surprise. Why? Because it has all the requirement that we need from a microwave for our house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321041065370430/k2311a0421/4.21.10