Swatch Swiss Watch  » Watches  »
  • Regardless of that I thought I'd give the swatch watch my grandmother gave me for my birthday a try
  • I'm not sure what the material is but I'm impressed because it feels like it's durable and can withstand the test of time

• by urbanbeaute

I’m not a big fan of watches to be honest. I don’t really see why people need them in a day where we take our mobile phones everywhere we go. The time is always on our phones so to me a watch seems like an accessory rather than a tool.

Regardless of that I thought I’d give

the swatch watch my grandmother gave me for my birthday a try.

The watch I have is one of the more funky, trendy colorful designs that Swatch likes to do. When I was a kid I used to have a couple of Swatch watches and because of that I had the impression that the watches this brand makes ...

• are plastic, cheap and of poor quality.

However now I have to rethink my opinion because although the straps on my watch have a sort of plastic feel to them it is not made of plastic. I’m not sure what the material is but I’m impressed because it feels like it’s durable and can withstand the test of

time.

I really like my watch, simply because it’s stylish and of good quality. However because I don’t use watches I’ll most likely put it in a drawer and forget about it. Those who do wear watches though should try out this brand, because obviously they are making far better watches than they did in the eighties.

Shrivaran says :

As a young urbanite, fossil watches always appealed to my younger stylish side. Fossil makes very unique watches you won’t find anywhere else. If you like the look of a particular watch, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy it. You get what you pay for. Which is more than can be said for some other watch brands. They are reliable, good quality and well made, definitely a long term buy and they are extremely comfortable. One of the better watches out there, also with their exceptional working mechanism. I have owned 3 so far and I have nothing to complain about. They look fantastic and have a sense of elegance. Very neat and affordable too. Get yourself a fossil watch, you won’t regret it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6421041065360430/k2311a0421/4.21.10