Jack LaLanne Power Juicer
  • My favorite part about using this juicer is that I can incorporate veggies that I typically would avoid eating, into my diet
  • I think that most of what our bodies need, can be found quite easily through the foods that naturally grow from the earth
  • I love this product, and I have surely noticed the health benefits from using it on a daily basis

• by cjaneb877
      The Jack Lalanne Power Juicer would make such a cool gift for anyone who enjoys freshly-squeezed juices, or anyone who is simply looking to reep the benefits of a healthy diet! This machine is just one of the coolest kitchen appliances out there, if you ask me! I can get up each day, and make my own juices. My favorite part about using this juicer is that I can incorporate veggies that I typically would avoid eating, into my diet.

I am not a carrot

lover, for example.

So, rather than burdening myself with eating carrots each day, I can simply add them to my orange and pineapple juice, and I do not even know that the carrots are there.

Meanwhile, I am still able to reep the benefits of carrots from a nutritional standpoint.

I am a huge advocate of getting vitamins and antioxidants naturally, rather than trying to swallow down a mouthful of vitamins each morning.

I think that most of what our bodies need, can be found quite ...

• easily through the foods that naturally grow from the earth.

The Jack Lalanne Power Juicer is a great machine for anyone who obtains similar beliefs or opinions.

Without having to sit down each day and physically gnaw on carrots or celery sticks, I can incorporate them into my juices quickly and easily, gain the energy and vitamins from those foods, and still feel absolutely wonderful! The Lalanne Power Juicer is far better than other juicers that I have tried in the past because it is far

easier to use, and takes up much less space on my kitchen counter! Those are two great benefits of this machine that make it much more unique than other juicers out there on the market! I love this product, and I have surely noticed the health benefits from using it on a daily basis.

They say that you are what you eat, so this machine just takes that concept and turns it into a “you are what you drink” idea, which is even better, if you ask me!

Jack LaLanne Power Juicer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161511106530930/k2311a1115/11.15.06