Folded & Hung Black Skinny Jeans  » Clothes  »
  • I usually need to buy something stretchable but in a size smaller so that they fit perfectly, but the only problem is the length
  • While he was trying them on, I decided to look around just in case I find something I like for myself
  • I decided to try them on, and they fit gorgeously
  • I really recommend that you check out this store and get yourself a pair of high-quality and perfect-fitting black skinny jeans

• by lyraql

Black skinny jeans are my ultimate must-haves, they go well will everything.

My thighs are really thin but my legs are too long for my small waistline, so I always have a hard time looking for jeans that perfectly fit me. I usually need to buy something stretchable but in a size smaller so that they fit perfectly, but the only problem is the length. The jeans I buy are always too short, so I can never

wear flats or low-cut sneakers.

Anyway, my boyfriend and I were Christmas shopping and he was looking for a pair of black skinny jeans. We ended up checking out every store in the mall, and we finally found one in F&H. While he was trying them on, I decided to look around just in case I find something I like for myself. So there I was scanning the items there, and then I suddenly uncover a pair ...

• of black skinny jeans from a small pile of sale items. They were exactly what I was looking for, denim material and most of all – in size 26. I decided to try them on, and they fit gorgeously. The jeans hug my waist perfectly, they fit my thighs and legs great, and they fall just below my ankles. It was a perfect fit! So my boyfriend and I both got a pair of black skinny
        jeans for ourselves, and we both love them. I wear my jeans almost once a week, and the color is still intact – no sign of fading whatsoever, a proof of great quality. By the way, I got them for 700 Pesos and my boyfriend got his for 1,000 Pesos. Such a huge bargain, if you ask me.

I really recommend that you check out this store and get yourself a pair of high-quality and perfect-fitting black skinny jeans.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5521041065290430/k2311a0421/4.21.10