Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison eau de toilette
  • I bought the smallest one, as perfumes are usually expensive and you never know if you will get tired of it soon or not
  • Due to its smell, I think that it's better to be used by night, in special occasions

• by Cal

The first thing that took my attention about this perfume is its name. It’s very catchy, and makes the product sound like something really special, so I had to try it.

Not only the name, the external appeareance of this perfume is something that catches your attention quickly.

It’s red and round, and it reminds me

a little of a red apple, like the poisoned apple that Snowhite ate.

The smell is really long lasting.

I only use a few drops and it lasts for hours.

The smell is mainly the one of vanilla essence, nice and sweet.

It even makes me feel hungry sometimes!

I have seen it in a 30 ...

• ml bottle, a 50 ml and a 100 ml one.

I bought the smallest one, as perfumes are usually expensive and you never know if you will get tired of it soon or not.

I admit that it didn’t happen with this perfume.

Maybe the smell is a little too feminine, so if you prefer a

smell more between male and female products you won’t like it much.

It has a sexy touch too.

The bad part, as with all brand perfumes, is its price, as it’s very expensive, but as you don’t really need to use much each time, it’s worth it.

Due to its smell, I think that it’s better to be used by night, in special occasions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5621041065240430/k2311a0421/4.21.10