Daybreakers  » Movies  »
  • I thought this was a pretty interesting idea but also figured it would just be “another vampire movie”
  • Although I was impressed with the initial idea for the movie, the main character was named Edward
  • I believe this was an effort to explain how the world became “humanized” again, but I think it would’ve been better to just leave it open for explanation in a sequel since this topic is so popular right now

• by infogirl

The basic premise of this film is a future where vampires run the world and farm humans for their blood. I thought this was a pretty interesting idea but also figured it would just be “another vampire movie”.

Edward.

Do all vampires have to be named Edward?

The movie was pretty gory in some scenes especially near the end where humans are literally ripped apart.

I liked the film because it was full of action but I also felt like it didn’t explain much.

The ending seemed to me like something that ...

• was thrown together quickly.

It was as if the creators thought the movie was dragging on and didn’t have a way to explain everything, so they came up with this idea that biting a human who had been a vampire would change them to humans as well.

I believe this was an effort to

explain how the world became “humanized” again, but I think it would’ve been better to just leave it open for explanation in a sequel since this topic is so popular right now.

When all is said and done, if you want to see a horror movie that is scary but not too gory, go see it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1121041065200430/k2311a0421/4.21.10