Neutrogena Waterguard Kid’s Sunblock Lotion w/ SPF 70+  » Other  »
  • This product is not available in all department stores in the Philippines

• by Brenoel

It’s summertime. In tropical countries like Philippines the temperature really gets hotter. Wave pools and beach resort are very in demand. Me and my family decided to go on swimming.

We choose the nearest wave pool in our place. The place is quite crowded as we expect but the place was big enough to accommodate all of us. It was 1:00 pm then when we came in the place so the sun’s rays is very strong and it actually hurts our skin.

So before we started swimming I put

Neutrogena Waterguard Kid’s Sunblock Lotion w/ SPF 70+ to my kid’s body and face. I really appreciate the effect of this lotion to my kid’s skin. I got it when one of our relative from Los Angeles California sends us one through package.

She knows that the temperature in the Philippines is very hot so we must have sun protection to prevent skin damage. And she introduced this product to us. Though it’s made for kids, I also put some lotion in my body and I encourage the rest of my ...

• family members too, to apply some also.

I told them it’s very effective against sun’s rays and to prevent skin burn. This sunblock is hypoallergenic and it provides longer sunblock protection for active children. My kid’s skin is very sensitive so I make it appoint that everything ill apply on their skin are hypoallergenic.

So far, they don’t feel any irritation and sting. The non greasy formula also works for them so they feel comfortable with their feeling, they don’t feel sticky even they perspire. Plus, its proven waterproof, even they play

a lot under the sun, the lotion stays in place and it doesn’t run out into their eyes.

So I don’t worry every time they rubbed their eyes. This product is not available in all department stores in the Philippines. It’s hard to find this product.

It’s good that my relative send us enough to use during summer days. That’s why every time they send us packages, they see to it that this product is not missing. Now were all ready for a great swim under the sun.

No worries for sunburn!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1221041065130430/k2311a0421/4.21.10