Kroger bottled water  » Food  »

• by suzanne

I was working out at the gym last week with my mother .. after doing our last exercize , i was very hot and thirsty.. My mom who always carrys water with her offered me one of hers just being hot and not really caring about the brand at the time I drank it

.. later i commented to her about the great taste it had.. i was suprised to find out it was kroger brand water.. she said she buys its all the time.

My husband who is very picky, always wanted me to buy deer park brand which we always liked..so that is what we always bought.

One day i was shopping in kroger and i was looking at the price of water i noticed the kroger brand was on sale and alot cheaper then the other brands.. glad to save what i could and remembering that i had liked the taste before i took a chance that maybe my husband ...

• Kroger bottled water
      would try it and like it too.. and so he did try it i was nervous becasue he is so picky but to my suprise he liked it.. so now not only do we buy kroger brand water but we have switched to some of there soft drinks as well they all have a
      great taste.. i love the big k lemon lime and he buys the big k cream soda.

It’s nice to be able to buy things you like with a big price difference in your favor. All in all i would say kroger water is the best bottled water i have tasted.. and am very pleased we switched.

A Gilbert says :

Love Love Love Kroger water… Can’t wait till it goes on sale again…

KingJon says :

IOHO Kroger Purified Drinking Water is the best drinking water we ve found, and we have lived all over the US (and overseas). It s also much cheaper than the other stores and brands we ve drank. Safeway, Meijer, Martin s, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, their waters just do not stand up to the ionization and reverse osmosis used by Kroger.

The label must say “Kroger Purified Drinking Water”, not another brand of Kroger water.

Kroger even posts its water ingredients online at:

With 170 million Americans drinking radioactive tap water you have to check your local water supply to see if it s worth the cost to you:

If you re a fan of spring water then Kroger Purified Drinking Water is probably NOT for you

marsha rose says :

I do not like Kroger`s bottled water all, my favorite is Evian.

M.Y. White says :

Agreed. I bought a case of Kroger bottled water because it was on sale. I was surprised at how bitter it was. I never had anything where the plastic had leached into the water as badly as Kroger water. Don’t know what kind of nasty cheap plastic that is, but it taught me NEVER to purchase Kroger drinking water again. Almost ruined my chances to try another inexpensive bottled water, ‘Nice’ at Walgreen’s after such a nasty plastic taste with Kroger. But I was pleasantly surprised when there was no plastic taste at all and bottles do not wrinkle and deform and crinkle as easily as Kroger plastic either.

Tom Considine says :

I’m a fan of Kroger water. I think that plastic-y taste comes when you leave the bottles in the sun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721041065060330/k2311a0421/4.21.10