City of Bones by Cassandra
  • I'm a big book junkie and i read mostly sci-fi with a hint of romance and this is definitely one of the best ones i've read
  • I think Cassandra Clare is such a gifted writer

• by melveex3

This is one of my favorite books. I’m a big book junkie and i read mostly sci-fi with a hint of romance and this is definitely one of the best ones i’ve read. It’s the first of a trilogy (City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass). It involves many fantasy creatures such as Shadowhunters, vampires, demons, ect. but it really

brings them to life. I really got into the story as i was reading. It the kind of book that you just don’t want to put down. I spent day and night reading it and i really got sunk into the book. You can say i fell in love with it :)

I couldn’t wait to finish reading it to get onto the next ...

• ones in the trilogy but i didn’t want it to end. I was hanging on to every word written. I fell in love with the characters (expecially Jace! ) and when i was finished i went and bought the next two books. I think Cassandra Clare is such a gifted writer. She worded this book so beautifully and exotically. There is really no
        other book like this one. When i finished the last book i was so sad because i just wanted more to read. I heard there’s a move coming out and i’m very excited for that.

But all in all this is one amazing book. I give it a 10 and i think everyone should read it. Its perfect for people into sc-fi, romance, mystery, or fiction.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1721041065030330/k2311a0421/4.21.10