Converse Chuck Taylors  » Clothes  »
  • Personally, I love their designs especially the ones with the double flap and no shoelaces
  • I think that the double flaps are useless, but they are very cute
  • The ones with no shoe laces are the best designs in my opinion because they look like slip-ons
  • There was this one time when I decided to spend a whole day shopping

• by lyraql

Chucks go well with almost anything, which is why they are a staple in everybody’s shoe rack.

Personally, I love their designs especially the ones with the double flap and no shoelaces. I have small feet so I can buy the designs for kids in the largest size. I think that the double flaps are useless, but they are very cute. The ones with no shoe laces are the best designs in my opinion because they look like slip-ons. Plus, it

saves me a bit of time because I no longer need to tie the shoe laces. My favorite design is the plain one in off-white because I can easily match it with my outfit. High cuts are perfect when my jeans are a bit too short for me already, though my ankles always hurt with high cuts. Low cuts go well with shorts, but I always need to wear ankle socks because I don’t like when my socks are ...

• showing and I feel uncomfortable if I don’t wear socks.

Most people say that Chucks are very comfortable, but they’re not. My feet always hurt after only 20mins of walking, even when I’m wearing low cuts. There was this one time when I decided to spend a whole day shopping. My toenails looked terrible that day so I wore my low cut Chucks. After a few minutes walking around the mall, my feet were already beginning to ache. And by lunch

time, they were already sore as hell. I rested my feet for more or less an hour and continued shopping afterwards. The pain in my feet came back instantaneously, so I went home instead. The first thing I did when I got home was to remove my shoes. After removing my shoes, I saw that both my feet were already red and I had blisters on them. It took about a day for them to heal. After that, I completely swore off Chucks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5521041064970330/k2311a0421/4.21.10