LG KC910i Renoir
  • I bought it in early August 2009, and I still use it
  • However, considering the fact that it's a VGA camera, the quality in my opinion would be just about normal
  • What I really love about this phone is the built in support for Wi-fi

• by rickfran

The LG KC910i Renoir was released sometime back in May 2009. An under-used phone, it actually boasts a lot of features. I bought it in early August 2009, and I still use it.

It’s a touch screen, accelerometer supported phone. The touchscreen is a bit ‘less sensitive’ so it takes a while to get used to it. But once you do get used to it, it’ll be like any other normal touchscreen phone that you use.

Moving on to the rest

of the features, it has an 8.0 Megapixel Schneider-Kreuznach lens camera with a xenon flash and auto focus built into it. Unlike your regular 2.0 and 3.0 megapixel camera phones, this one is actually quite decent. The picture quality is outstanding and easily comparable to that of any dedicated digital camera with about the same megapixels.

It also has a secondary VGA camera for video calls. However, the place where I live, video calls are not really used a lot,

• so I won’t be commenting on that. However, considering the fact that it’s a VGA camera, the quality in my opinion would be just about normal.

The version I have has a built in memory of 1GB. However, using a microSD memory card, you can actually expand it to as much as 16GB. I currently use a 4GB microSD memory card, and it has had no effects on the phone performance wise.

What I really love about this phone is the

built in support for Wi-fi. And not just normal wi-fi, but instead strong wi-fi. It manages to receive signals and browse perfectly fine from longer ranges. Where my iPod touch is unable to receive signals, my LG KC910i can.

Compared to the price (about $350 where I live) this phone has a lot of very decent features that make it worth the purchase. An excellent cellphone for an excellent price tag and a quality handset. You won’t regret buying it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3721041064940330/k2311a0421/4.21.10