Lone Star Restaurant Auckland
3 Totara Avenue, New Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Unfortunately our orders were taken after a large group which meant to wait over an hour to be served our food
  • We arrived at the restaurant at 8pm and were served at 10 and that was the worst thing about the experience

• by urbanbeaute

For my birthday dinner we decided to head down to Lone Star. We arrived at the restaurant and were pleased to find although it was busy there was plenty of parking as they had a special parking lot for customers.

We popped into the restaurant and were greeted by a friendly host who told us

they were really busy that night and so we would have to wait about forty minutes for a table. However we could do so at the bar area.

The bar area much like the restaurant was noisy and a bit annoying to sit in for forty minutes but we endured it.

We were shown to our ...

• seats and our orders were taken by a lovely polite waitress. Unfortunately our orders were taken after a large group which meant to wait over an hour to be served our food.

We arrived at the restaurant at 8pm and were served at 10 and that was the worst thing about the experience. We

were starving by then. They did give me a free dessert as it was my birthday but I have to say I was unimpressed. I realize it’s not the restaurants fault they were so busy but they should have manged their orders better because we spent far too much time waiting around for our food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 721041064930330/k2311a0421/4.21.10