Strip It Hair Removal Cold Wax
  • The first time I tried the product I was really surprise since it didn't really hurt that much and its not messy to do

• by keroteto

I am one of those ladies out there that has this so called “awakening points” where hair is very abundant in every part of our body.. yeah more than a lady should have.

Too much hair became my source of low confidence especially when I was in teenage years. It limits me to what I can wear and gives me this awareness that I should always be careful with what kind of clothes i will buy instead of enjoying my mixing of clothes.

Back then someone recommended to me the process of waxing though in this process “no pain no gain” applies so I got scared first and back out with this one and choose the easy way which is shaving and yeah later after many years it backfires and my hair is more thick and longer.

Again it adds up to my shyness.

Then my friend recommended this product Strip It Hair Removal Cold wax. Though it has this same process of stripping those hair at least its cold and not thw old sytle that needs to heat the wax before using which opens you up to the possibilities of skin burning.

This product include the wax which is made of all natural sugar and honey with a mixture of calamansi, spatula and stripper.

The first time I tried the product I was really surprise since it didn’t really hurt that much and its not messy to do. Of course it has some technique. For me its best to use a stripper that is narrow and small than to use a big one and have the stripping in one go since it will really ...

• hurt.Again it depends on your technique when it comes to the application of the wax on your hair. Others spread the wax on the hair directly but what I do is I spread the wax on the stripper first and laid it on the hair then press a bit and pull the stripper as fast as I can and as close as I can to my skin. After the pulling its best to have a cold water and a towel ready. Damp the towel on the cold water and press it on the skin it will lessen the burning feeling.

This product is all natural which makes it safe to use even in your face. Because it has calamansi ingredients it has the ability to whiten your skin. Back then I always use razor which brings out

discoloration to my skin and the so called “chicken skin” but after using Strip It Hair Removal Cold Wax the discoloration and the “chicekn skin” dissappear.

I use this product in my face, mostly on my underarm, legs and even do a brazallian waxing. Again since its a natural wax it is completely water soluble that is why its not messy to use.

Above all, what I really like with this wax is that it saves me a bunch of money. Its much cheaper and it will gives you the chance to know your body more plus the longer you use this wax the whiter yourskin will be and as time goes on the hair will be less and less.

Oh last advice is make sure before waxing you don’t have a menstrual period since your body is more sensitive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420041064920530/k2311a0420/4.20.10