Belle de Jour Power Planner
  • I like it because it's more than just a simple notebook with dates for me to jot down my day's must accomplish activities, it also has a space for me to organize my thoughts in this way
  • What I don't like about it though is that the expenses page is at the back part

• by girlingreenscarf

Belle de Jour Power Planner - a planner for the fashionable, working girl, that’s how I would describe this planner. I like it because it’s more than just a simple notebook with dates for me to jot down my day’s must accomplish activities, it also has a space for me to organize my thoughts in this way: must accomplish this

week, errands to run and then below every date is a space where i can jot down anything such as additional reminders, maybe a quote or my day’s expenses. And because it has articles related to the working girl, I appreciate reading it specially when I’m waiting for a client during a meeting.

It also has a vacation planner page ...

• where i can write down places i plan to visit, with whom and stuff i need to bring. i like the dreamboard space of the planner because it’s a sort of scrapbook for me also to put in photos of things and people that inspire me.

Lastly i like that this planner is very colorful and feminine in style, perfect

for the girly girl like me and it has discount coupons from partner brands so when I shop, I get discounts!

What I don’t like about it though is that the expenses page is at the back part. it’s not easy to track down my expenses there because i have to flip to the last pages. i would’ve preferred in in front.

Belle de Jour Power Planner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1220041064910530/k2311a0420/4.20.10