Safeguard Body Wash
2.0
  • When I tried it the first time, I thought that it was not as too drying as their original anti-bacterial soap is
  • The smell is really nice, and I really love the Pink one, cause I just love the smell of it, it smells of freshness and just really smells like you had just taken a great bath

• by ingking

Safeguard just recently released their new product here in our country, I guess to go along all those body washes that are being released in the market. When I tried it the first time, I thought that it was not as too drying as their original anti-bacterial soap is.

The body wash leaves a little bit

of moisturizer for your skin, though it’s still leaves it a little to dry for my preference.

It’s a little expensive as compared to the soap, and to other beauty soaps.

The smell is really nice, and I really love the Pink one, cause I just love the smell of it, it smells of freshness and ...

• just really smells like you had just taken a great bath.

It’s also really easy to use, and not is not messy like a normal bath soap, where the soap suds leaves residue on the soap container and while using it slips right out of your hands, with the body wash it’s easier and less messy.

/> The only downside of the safeguard body wash, just like the soap, is that it tends to overdry your skin and makes it look too dull and scaly.

Though it boasts that it’s anti-bacterial, which I really like.

I just don’t like having my skin too dry after taking a bath cause it makes it itchy.

YONG WANG says :

Where can I find Safeguard Body Wash product?

-38
    DEBORAH GREENE says :

WHERE CAN I PURCHASE SAFEGUARD BODY WASH ? I LIVE IN OCEAN SPRINGS, MISSISSIPPI. MY CHILD`S DOCTOR HAS RECOMMENDED USING IT, BUT WE CANNOT FIND IT. WE WERE NEEDING THE BODY WASH, NOT THE BAR SOAP. PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU, DEBORAH GREENE.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120041064900530/k2311a0420/4.20.10