Nokia E71 Cell Phone  » Phones  »
0.5
  • My conclusion is you may love the phone when you first look at it as it does look quite good but once you have had it for awhile you shall notice that it's simply not worth the money but then again this just my experience and my point of view

• by MaverickManner

Well we all know that Nokia is famous for the quadrilateral joypad whilst other phone companies are using scrolling wheels and so on but in my opinion this didn’t not work in Nokia’s favour this time round although it may be good when selecting menu icons , contacts etc the frustrations started to get to me when I tried browsing the web as the joypad does not work well at all when browsing which makes it kind of pointless trying to browse as it is nothing

like a normal scroller which is disappointing to say the least and i haven’t really got the patience to get passed the learning curve.

The menu page is quite misleading because of the fact that you literally have to click on multiple icons just to find what your looking for e.g. you find the your contacts and messaging within your apps folder which I think confusing which is why I think it is misleading , another bad feature of this E71 is that when ...

• you go back to the the home screen from applications application folder remains open if not properly closed which means the user has to figure out how to get pass something that should be done automatically really and the more folders you go into the same shall happen again then you end up with to many folders open which causes the the device to run slower because of lack of virtual memory .

A decent feature that the E71 contains is a mini office application this application gives you the capability

to edit and view your word documents and other office apps but with the kind of keypad that E71 has you won’t get much work done at all so I wouldn’t get to excited about this unless your simply reading your assignments or something.

My conclusion is you may love the phone when you first look at it as it does look quite good but once you have had it for awhile you shall notice that it’s simply not worth the money but then again this just my experience and my point of view.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3720041064840530/k2311a0420/4.20.10