MXit mobile phone application  » Cellular services  »
  • I really love the fact that I can have full on conversations with all my buddies at the same time while spending very little

• by Banelisiwe Lubisi

This little mobile phone application has got to be the greatest lifesaver of all time!

Mobile phone operators are pretty expensive in South African and a lot of people certainly had themselves spending way more than they would like making calls and sending text messages, especially during peak hours. I was certainly one of those people.

Along came the evolution of MXit, a chatting mobile phone application

that has now become a very big part of my life. MXit allows me to chat at a fraction of the price of making calls or sending text messages and it comes in really handy.

I really love the fact that I can have full on conversations with all my buddies at the same time while spending very little.

The operational version that is compatible with my Nokia ...

• 2760 is MXit Elite, Version 5.8.2, which is not the latest but it is more than good enough for me.

In addition to being able to chat with my friends from all over the nation, at very small prices, I also really love the additional features such as a direct link to news from 24.com and Supersport.com. This is so because I get to access all the

latest in terms of sports news, which is what I am interested in, although there is other news available, like celebrity gossip, financial news and the likes.

I never really use the currency they have to buy applications and access special chat rooms and the likes, simply because the chatting to my contacts feature as well as the access to sports news is all I really need.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2220041064820530/k2311a0420/4.20.10