DirecTV
2.0
  • I enjoyed their wide variety of entertainment channels that you can play games on such as the Game Lounge which have a lot of different games for everyone
  • I don't think that's very safe especially considering it's hurricane season
  • I could be missing very important warnings, information about what roads to avoid or if it's even safe to leave my house
  • I really think DirecTV should try to fix this problem, I understand it's a satellite company but I believe their signal can be improved a little bit
  • I think people should consider a regular cable company when deciding what kind of service they would like to have

• by rickyslove

I currently have DirecTV and I really liked the service their company provided me with. I would get free channels sometimes during the month and they also have great deal packages and awesome movies on their pay per view channels.

I enjoyed their wide variety of entertainment channels that you can play games on such as the “Game Lounge” which have a lot of different games for everyone.

My mom and I would always

play the games together, our favorite is Word Crunch, it’s almost like scrabble but a little bit easier.

I didn’t have any complaints about DirecTV until Spring came.

The weather was bad almost every other day, it was raining constantly and that’s when the problems started.

As soon as the rain would start pouring down the television would loose signal, make awful noises and would stay like that for hours.

Not one channel would ...

• work and I can live without TV for a while or couple of hours but what really bothered me is that I couldn’t watch the news.

How am I supposed to know what is going on with the weather if I can’t see the weather or local channels.

I don’t think that’s very safe especially considering it’s hurricane season.

it’s even safe to leave my house.

I really think DirecTV should try to fix this problem, I understand it’s a satellite company but I believe their signal can be improved a little bit.

What is the use of having so many channels and then when you need them the most they don’t work or can’t be seen.

I think people should consider a regular cable company when deciding what kind of service they would like to have.

DirecTV

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2320041064760530/k2311a0420/4.20.10